Sunday, June 28, 2020

Update for June 28th

No new content this week; I am in the process of losing my father in law.

Before the week turned on its head, though, I had endeavored to surreptitiously link PDF versions of the items in my Maps and Adventures tag for folks who don't always play online to download rather than trying to reference a saved version of the blog post - I made it through one: a PDF version of the most recent adventure, Weekend Map: Mystic Ruin.

PDF link is available here.

Between now and the indeterminate future, I will try to push out an update with more PDF versions: but I realize why a lot of content creators don't do that - PDFs are rough! In any case, keep on gaming; and keep us in your prayers in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo Adventures with Scutifer Mike

Play-Cast Name: OSE Solo Play, Scutifer_Mike ...